locked Re: "Like" for the email-centric (was First Impressions of Groups.io)

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 2:10 AM, Ian Gillis <tessel.bas@...> wrote:

Which brings me to wonder - is the main thrust of Groups IO towards satisfying the email reader, or the webview reader? To me Yahoo is the former, FB is the latter. Or will Groups IO have feet in both camps?

Feet in both camps, with the modification that these days, you have to include the mobile viewer (which we don't really do yet). I don't want Groups.io to ever lose its email groups base and strong emphasis on discussion. But I also want it to be a product of the 21st century.

MarkĀ
(under the influence of cold medication today)