moderated Re: Chrono order is reversed when you click on new selection criterion in activity log #bug

You’re right that it starts out as ascending alpha order on the name. But I still think the problem exists. Clicking on “date uploaded” should cause the latest to appear first (descending). I think all date fields should display in descending order. I don’t want to see files, activities, or anything else with dates to show me items from five years ago first. (Unless I specifically indicate that by clicking on the column a second time.)

On Dec 11, 2021, at 9:54 PM, Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:

On Sun, Dec 12, 2021 at 12:08 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
On Sat, Dec 11, 2021 at 09:05 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
where you’d want the years-old files to be listed first.
I should say, where you'd want them to be listed first *as the default*. That's not the current default in the unclicked-on display.

Now I'm confused, but I wonder if you mixed up two thoughts.  You now appear to be saying: "I can’t see any conceivably reasonable scenario where you'd want them to be listed first *as the default*."  (Substituting your corrected text into your earlier sentence.)

Anyway, now I'm wondering if you want to change:
- the default Files section order before anything is clicked,
- or the order when the Uploaded date is clicked once.
Call me confused.  (Which probably means I misread something.)

Andy