moderated Re: group setting “moderate all messages with attachments #suggestion

Forgot to mention: One more piece of the headache is that they’ll often send dozens of attachments and then we have to delete some. There’s more I’m forgetting but you can get the idea…

On Dec 6, 2021, at 12:28 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

We constantly have members sending the wrong kind of attachments (we allow only pdfs for cat labwork and they’re always sending unreadable jpgs, etc). We also have a specific naming convention for labwork that makes it easy to sort and search through in the cat labs folders for each cat. Meanwhile, the wrong types and/or wrong names come in and I have to ask people to resend correctly, resulting in multiple copies and possible later deletions (assuming I even get around to it), unpleasant onlist conversations, etc.

So today I found myself wishing for a group setting that forces all messages with attachments to go through moderation. That would really ease this headache.

My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu