moderated group setting “moderate all messages with attachments #suggestion

We constantly have members sending the wrong kind of attachments (we allow only pdfs for cat labwork and they’re always sending unreadable jpgs, etc). We also have a specific naming convention for labwork that makes it easy to sort and search through in the cat labs folders for each cat. Meanwhile, the wrong types and/or wrong names come in and I have to ask people to resend correctly, resulting in multiple copies and possible later deletions (assuming I even get around to it), unpleasant onlist conversations, etc.

So today I found myself wishing for a group setting that forces all messages with attachments to go through moderation. That would really ease this headache.