moderated Re: #suggestion for extracting data from a database #suggestion

Bruce Bowman

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 09:25 AM, Peter Rawbone wrote:
What would be good is for a non-moderator to be able to access elements from within the data I.e email addresses in order to send a message to the attendees rather than exporting it to a spreadsheet.
Peter -- Try selecting one of the "Members can view" permissions for database tables. If a member can see it, they should be able to cut-and-paste the data.

If you're looking for something else, I guess I'm not getting it yet, either.

Regards,
Bruce