moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

Haha! 😊

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 6:53 PM Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:
You're welcome. In case it comes up, MFA is multifactor authentication. Or a Master of Fine Arts. Or something Samuel Jackson might say.

Best,

Glenn

On 12/03/2021 18:20, J_Catlady wrote:
Oh, thanks. I know what two-factor identification is. Just didn’t know the acronym. 😊

On Dec 3, 2021, at 5:53 PM, Glenn Glazer <glenn.glazer@...> wrote:

https://authy.com/what-is-2fa/

Best,

Glenn

On 12/03/2021 17:22, J_Catlady wrote:
What does that mean?

On Dec 3, 2021, at 5:03 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 06:56 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
So maybe gmail is just going a little haywire?
Possibly.  They're in the middle of forcing 150,000,000 people to use 2SV (Google equivalent of 2FA) by the end of the year.

#calcare
PG&E Delenda Est

#calcare
PG&E Delenda Est