moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 02:41 PM, Duane wrote:
I believe what you're thinking of is the problem with getting your own messages back from a group when using gmail.
No. It was specifically a problem wherein bcc's of private replies were delivered with the big warning. I will try later to find the topic.

That's resolved by selecting "I always want copies of my own messages" in the Email Preferences of your account.
Yes, and always has been. Not sure what you mean by "resolved." I've never noticed this feature to be missing or faulty.