moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

Duane

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 03:20 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
As I recall, this phenomenon was happening to a lot of us in the distant past, and Mark did something to fix it.
I believe what you're thinking of is the problem with getting your own messages back from a group when using gmail.  That's resolved by selecting "I always want copies of my own messages" in the Email Preferences of your account.  This may be related, but somewhat different.