moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

On Sat, Nov 27, 2021 at 01:18 PM, J_Catlady wrote:

However, 100% of the bcc's to myself of private replies are arriving with the big warning message and requiring me to click on "looks safe" before being able to read.
As I recall, this phenomenon was happening to a lot of us in the distant past, and Mark did something to fix it. I have only the faintest recollection of what it was. Maybe something having to do with dmarc and rewriting "from" addresses?