moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

This may be related: ever since this started happening, 100% of my bcc's to myself of private replies have had the warning "This looks like spam" and asked me to check "spam" or "looks safe."100%. Not one has made it through to me (I use gmail) without the warning. I always mark them "looks safe" but that hasn't stopped the behavior.