Re: Where's Mark #admin

Enjoy whatever break you can wrest out of the time.
Thanks for making and keeping Groups.io what is has become.

On Nov 24, 2021, at 20:17, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

Just a quick note that, somehow, I've ended up with a very busy end-of-year, with a bunch of travel and family stuff starting now and going through the end of December. Also, I have some technical debt that needs to be addressed within the system (that means parts of the site that need internal updates or fixes, without necessarily adding new features). I've already started on that this week, with the upgrade of the Fullcalendar code (that's the open source software that I use to display the calendar on the website). Finally, I also need to take some vacation.

So, I won't be as responsive as normal during this time, and responses to emails to support may occasionally be delayed. The next #changelog will be published on Friday, January 7th, 2022.

I hope you and yours have a good holiday season. And thank you for using Groups.io!

Cheers,