Re: Chrono order is reversed when you click on new selection criterion in activity log #bug

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 11:48 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I have a vague memory of this happening in times past, and possibly even a discussion about it here, but had not noticed it occurring in full force until a few days ago, and now it always happens: if I'm viewing the group activity log, which comes up with "all activity" as the default, it's in reverse chrono order, as it should be. But if I then click on any specific filter, e.g., "message activity," it immediately reverses and I'm seeing messages from 2015. And from then on, clicking on any other criterion, or even "all activity" itself again, doesn't reverse it back. They all show up with 2015 entries at the top. The only way to reverse it back is to click on the date ("created") column.

This should be fixed now.

Thanks,
MarkĀ