Re: Chrono order is reversed when you click on new selection criterion in activity log #bug

It can be more than annoying. People may not realize at first that the order switched. Even now, though I realize what’s happening (and some mods might not), it’s always a slight shock to see messages I that don’t belong (look weird and unexpected) at the top, and takes me a few seconds to get my bearings and click on “created.” And also, if clicking on a column is what causes the reversal, you would expect it to reverse by clicking on another column. But it doesn’t. It just stays that way ad Infinitum.

On Nov 22, 2021, at 12:07 PM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

I think I reported this some time back. It's annoying and happens in the iOS app as well.

Pete