moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

Bärbel Stephenson

I just fished several out of the Spam folder again, several different io groups and one google group.  More Filters done in gmail.
Barbara

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 11:30 AM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
This is very unusual, yes. I’ve sent out a warning bulletin to my group about the situation.

On Nov 20, 2021, at 1:34 AM, Peter Cook <peterscottcook@...> wrote:

I just discovered 33 GIO messages dating back a week in the spam folder of a test account set to receive individual messages.

pete