Site updates #changelog

Changes to the site this week:

November 19, 2021:

  • CHANGES: Formatting tweaks to the chat window.
  • INTERNAL: We now parse Content-Type headers that are (wrongly) RFC2047 encoded.
  • APP: Submitted a new version of the app to the app stores. It includes bug fixes for chat and some icon display issues, as well as integration of Code Push technology to make future updates easier to do.

November 18, 2021:

  • NEW: There is a new Group Sponsorship member notice. Discussion
  • NEW: We now send a acknowledgement email/payment receipt when someone donates money to a group donation. Discussion
  • NEW: We now send a acknowledgement email/payment receipt when someone sponsors a group. Discussion
  • BUGFIX: Searching phrases with quotation marks breaks the search pagination and sorting. Discussion

November 17, 2021:

  • CHANGE: Activating the tapback menu on a chat message now requires a long press. This allows links in chat messages to be clickable.

November 15, 2021:

  • BUGFIX: Scrolling up chat messages didn't properly load additional chat messages if there were more than 200 messages in the chat.
  • CHANGE: Changed format of chat message notifications to be more consistent with message notifications.

November 13, 2021:

  • INTERNAL: We now track whether a person has a chat in focus or not, so that we can better decide whether to send a notification on new chat messages.

The next #changelog will be published on Wednesday, November 24th.

Take care everyone.