moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 02:52 PM, Andy wrote:
it was a sudden change, enough for him to notice
Yes it was. Seems to have stopped, at least for me, maybe since I immediately moved the whole bundle to my inbox once I noticed. And I only noticed because I had to search for messages that I could see were posted online, including a message to group owners.