moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

Andy

On Fri, Nov 19, 2021 at 04:38 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
As an aside, in early November I did some more work that (hopefully) has cut down further on the spammer receiving emails from us. Unfortunately, what it seems like is that he's now taking old group messages sent to him and re-sending them; I've gotten a couple of complaints this week about email that was originally sent to an account I had disabled at the beginning of November.
That seemed to be his usual behavior all along, storing messages for one to two weeks before re-sending them.

Our latest rash of messages re-sent since Nov. 6 may have been sent from an address that unsubscribed on Nov. 6.  He is re-sending messages stored before he unsubscribed.  I think you did not disable that account.

Andy