moderated Re: Whole lotta groups.io messages going into spam this past week #misc

Bill Burns

On 18-Nov-21 5:20 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
This may be related to Sarah’s issue of not receiving an email: today I noticed that I was missing bunches of important group emails from my group - a member’s response to a pending membership questionnaire (I sent her a resend), a reply to a group message by a new member whom I was surprised I hadn’t heard from yet (and was about to ask whether she’d received the messages), and more. Then I saw my junk folder and it was all in there and I moved everything to my inbox.
One of my two Gmail accounts was doing this a couple of days ago (both receive groups.io messages). I set up a filter to fix it.

--
Bill