moderated Re: Edit: save and send to group function #bug

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 03:46 AM, Sarah Procter Abbott wrote:
I sent other messages (also via web) which showed up immediately. Only the "send" part of the edited "save and send" isn't going through.
Did that edited message have a hashtag with the 'No email' attribute set?  If so, Groups.io would not email it.

I can't find a separate "most recent successful delivery" section of the Groups.
It's not a separate section for the group as a whole, it is your individual information and can be found via your subscription settings for that group:

You can also see a full list of bounces that may have occurred for your account and all the groups you are subscribed to via your Account details:

after posting here I wrote to GMF as I thought I might have posted to the wrong group!
GMF (and Group_Help) can be used for general queries and discussions that people have about the Groups.io system and is a good place to start. If there's a bug or a suggestion that may help improve Groups.io it can be posted here on Beta. There are separate subgroups on Beta for the Groups.io app, API and documentation.

Regards
Andy