moderated Re: Premium #suggestion

John Wood

Thanks Mark for your input.

Obviously, your call.

But at the present stage the group is at, I have to be realistic about what if any contribution I could expect from others, and at least to start with I have to assume I would be the main or even the only one paying.

As I said we can’t afford $20 a month just now.  And I never buy coffee in Starbucks...

So we’ll just stay with the free version for now

John Wood

On 17 Nov 2021, at 00:00, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi All,

I appreciate the discussion about pricing, but I don't currently plan on changing it. You might look at using the group sponsorship feature; for a group of 50 people, that'd amount to $4.40/year per person if everyone contributed. Less than the cost of a cup of Starbucks.