moderated Re: Premium #suggestion

John Wood

Well I’m not sure about that, maybe it would need to be a pretty low entry price, based on the number of features to be included.   None of the group members have much money, but it would mean groups like this could start paying you something.

Free data storage and calendars are of course available online, but keeping everything together with the emails is really what interests us.

I think the ability to set up subgroups would also be useful, but as I said, for this type of group, at this membership level,  I don’t think we’d need most of the other features.

I can upgrade my free iCloud storage from 5GB to 50GB for about a dollar a month.

I really need to put this to the group to see what they think.

John Wood

The calendar - .

On 16 Nov 2021, at 22:32, Christos Psarras <christos@...> wrote:

John,

>>> it's a big jump from free to premium

I (and others) also agree and there have been several times in the past when this was discussed, here and on GMF.

>>> We'd be happy to pay a small fee to add Calendar, Photos, Files, but we don't need the Polls, Chat, Member Directory, Integrations, Database, Wiki.

What do you consider to be a small fee for what you're asking for?

Cheers,
Christos