moderated Re: For topics that are both locked and moderated, display both icons #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 02:36 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
having trouble seeing where the advantage is
Same advantage as the icon provides generally. The same message at the top of the screen appears for a regular moderated topic. Email users don't see that icon, either. So you may as well argue that the icon is useless overall.