moderated Re: For topics that are both locked and moderated, display both icons #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 12:10 PM, Christos Psarras wrote:
what was old is new again,
At that time, I was unaware that mod replies to locked+moderated topics would be moderated. In fact, it's even possible, depending on the change history, that mods were unable to reply to locked topics back then. And at that time, before mods could reply to locked topics, the Mdoerated icon WAS redundant because the functionality didn't change whether a locked topic was moderated or not. At that time, the functionality of "Locked and Moderated" and "Locked" were identical and the moderated icon did nothing.

In any event, we agree now. That all said, it may soon be moot anyway because Mark may revert the change back. Until then, I think both icons should be displayed.