moderated Re: For topics that are both locked and moderated, display both icons #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 11:55 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
You seemed to be arguing the other way in September #30319.
Thanks for finding that conversation. As I explained, I was unaware then that mod replies would be moderated.

If a moderator posts a message to what appears to be just a locked topic and it is also moderated, then they should be able to see that in the pending queue and approve it.
Not all moderators have message approval permissions, or even viewability of pending messages. Many of mine don't. So that's incorrect.