moderated Re: For topics that are both locked and moderated, display both icons #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 05:39 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
I don't recall the conversations being about whether or not both icons should be displayed, and I now think that they should.
You seemed to be arguing the other way in September #30319.  If a topic is locked and moderated then for the majority of members, the locked icon will be most significant. If a moderator posts a message to what appears to be just a locked topic and it is also moderated, then they should be able to see that in the pending queue and approve it.

Regards
Andy