moderated Premium #suggestion

John Wood

I am the owner of several small community focussed (not commercial) groups.  At the moment they are all free.

One of these groups has 50 members and would really benefit from access to the calendar and the increased attachment storage, but $220 / year  would be more than this group can afford: it's a big jump from free to premium and we don't need most of the paid features.  Is there any way to introduce a 'basic plus' subscription level at a price we could afford?   We'd be happy to pay a small fee to add Calendar, Photos, Files, but we don't need the Polls, Chat, Member Directory, Integrations, Database, Wiki.  The group is also very unlikely ever to grow to anywhere near the 500 member line.