moderated Re: Edit: save and send to group function #bug

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 07:03 AM, Chris Jones wrote:
talk of edit old messages while your GMF query related to When we edit and save messages, with no mention of their being "old".
Haven't seen the GMF post (I'm not in there), but what's the difference? If you're editing and saving, that kinda implies the message already exists, i.e., is "old."