moderated Re: Edit: save and send to group function #bug

Andy Wedge

On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 01:32 PM, Sarah Procter Abbott wrote:
When I edit old messages and save the edit, it works fine. However, when I edit and click the "save and send to group" option, the messages are not being sent to the group.
When you say not being sent to the group, does your edited message appear in the Archive? Did you check your Activity Log as suggested by Chris when you raised this on GMF? Also, have you checked your email delivery history just after you did the "Save and Send"?  If details of that message are in the "Most Recent Successful Delivery" section then Groups.io has delivered the message to your mail provider and it's between you and them to sort out.  If a reference to the message appears in either Unsuccessful or Bounces section, the the details there will guide your next steps.  As I mentioned on GMF, I tested this on one of my groups and it worked OK for me.

Regards
Andy