moderated Re: Photo Size vs Photo Load Time #misc

Mark Fletcher

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 07:19 AM, Mike Hanauer wrote:

Yet, displaying the newly uploaded photos takes noticeably longer - it loads top to bottom in sections and takes much longer to fully display.

We don't resize images on the fly. We resize them when we initially process the emails. So something in the new versions of the images is causing your computer to display them more slowly. I'm not a JPEG expert, so unfortunately I can't say what that might be.