moderated Re: Photo Size vs Photo Load Time #misc

Andy

Are you downloading the photos, or displaying them in the webpage?  Groups.io might be taking longer to re-scale and image the file for you on the fly in your web browser.  It might be faster to just right-click Download and open it in your computer instead of the browser.

Bear in mind -- my use of "download" may not be the same as yours.  When I say "download" I mean transferring it as a file to my computer.  When I open or display an image in the web browser, that is not what I would call a "download".

Andy