moderated Re: Message to Member Anomaly #misc

Peter Cook

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 12:34 PM, Peter Cook wrote:
A rather sensitive message I sent to a subscriber (as me, not as the owner account) is now in the activity log for all moderators and owners to see, and I strongly prefer it not be there.
Fyi, along with my post to this group on 11/12 I also made a request to support to remove the entry, or at least the body of the included message, from my group's activity log. It hasn't been removed yet but I'm hoping.

Pete