moderated Re: Links to within document broken in updated file when uploaded to the group #misc

Nina found the issue! She sent me this (I trust it's ok with her to quote):

 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/internal-links-not-working-in-pdf/d91991c7-1f7a-4dff-bfe9-b2aa404a9c77.
"It appears there was an issue with internal links in PDF files generated from Word, and Microsoft issued a patch for the Windows version; however, it’s not yet working on Mac according to the latest replies in that thread, which are dated October 27 at this writing."

It turns out I was wrong that the pdf links work the in un-uploaded document. They don't. :-) So this is just the Mac bug.
Thanks, Nina!