moderated Re: Links to within document broken in updated file when uploaded to the group #misc

p.s. Nina, if you are reading and happen to know the answer or solution to this (I suspect you might?), please feel free to let me know either onlist or in a PM! I didn't post this to docs because the issue doesn't really belong there, but I suspect you are reading here.
Thanks!