moderated Re: Hashtag Limit #misc

Tom Vail

I have a group of boaters who travel up and down the east coast, over to the Bahamas, up into Canada, and down the inland river system (some are doing the Great Loop).  The group was intended to allow members to post their cruising regions son folks would know when/where other are traveling, but there are about 20 regions.  I set it up so each region had its own hashtag, but with a limit of 5 it drastically reduces the effectiveness of the group...as in not worth doing.

Any suggestions would be more than welcome.

Peace,
Tom