moderated Re: #suggestion Member Notice for Donations or Sponsorships #suggestion

Hi All,

I agree that something needs to be added. How about this:

- For donations and sponsorship payments, we send out an acknowledgement email with the amount, group name, etc. Very similar to the invoice email we send out now when we bill a group.
- I also add a member notice that gets sent upon a group sponsorship.

What I'm not sure about is with donations, since you can have multiple different donations. It seems like there's a mismatch with the member notifications, which are group wide, and not specific to a particular donation request.