moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 05:57 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I did have one idea:

- Revert the initial change so that when a topic is locked, it's really locked and nobody can post to it
- For mods/owners, add a checkbox on the Post/Reply pages that says something like `Lock this topic after posting this`

I like the idea of saying that if a topic is locked then nobody can post to it.  It sounds like the checkbox on the reply/post pages would be equivalent of using a hashtag with the 'Locked' attribute set or manually locking the topic after posting. Am I understanding that correctly?  If so, that works for me.

Regards
Andy