Changes to the site this week:
November 4, 2021:
- CHANGE: When going to a chat, we no longer scroll to the latest message. We return you to the last message you read, and pop up an unread counter/scroll to latest arrow button.
November 3, 2021:
- BUGFIX: The Database Import button was not functional if there were no existing database tables.
- BUGFIX: The chat member display dialog would only display one member of the chat.
- CHANGES: Changes to the chat window formatting, including: increasing the size of the chat window, aligning the buttons at the bottom, and preventing the window from horizontal scrolling.
November 2, 2021:
- BUGFIX: Chat messages with long lines (like URLs), would cause the App/Mobile site to horizontally scroll.
- BUGFIX: Exporting a group with many subgroups could lock many activity database rows, causing a cascading effect resulting in all activity database connections to be exhausted, resulting in timeouts on the website and other services and some activity log entries not being saved.
The next #changelog will be sent on Friday, November 12th.
Take care everyone.