moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

I’ve already suggested that as a mod permission.

On Nov 5, 2021, at 10:20 AM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 05:15 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
One of the mods in MY block group, OTOH, is actually malicious…but I’m stuck with her and can just use Moderated
Ah... interesting. In your case the solution might be an additional per moderator permission: Allow to post to Locked Topic

Wouldn't help Bruce though.

Chris