moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

True but Bruce said they’re just unaware, not malicious. (One of the mods in MY block group, OTOH, is actually malicious…but I’m stuck with her and can just use Moderated, and she’s not a co-owner.) I doubt Bruce’s co-owners would even know how to un-disable it, or go to the trouble if they did.

On Nov 5, 2021, at 10:09 AM, Chris Jones via groups.io <chrisjones12@...> wrote:

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 04:48 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
Two of the worst offenders are co-Owners, not Moderators.
Would that not mean that they could disable the disable function as and when the mood suited them? Once that they had found it, that is...

The additional function would seem to be immediately vulnerable to being subverted.

Chris.