moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

As I mentioned, this was heavily debated and fought fir years ago, and Mark decided to allow it, I still think that was the right decision, and even Mark takes advantage of the increased convenience. Please let’s not go through that all over again.

On Nov 4, 2021, at 9:06 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 02:56 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
My conclusion from this experience
My own conclusion is that allowing mods to post to locked topics has now created the need or desire for further changes to work around the issues created by the original change. If a locked topic was treated as such then it would be simpler all round.  If a Mod wants to post to a locked topic, then unlock it, post and lock it again.

Andy