moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

My conclusion from this experience is that my preference would be to make "Post to locked topics" a mod permission. It solves Bruce's problem without the need for (1) a fix to the "moderate-first-message in a topic that doesn't exist yet" bug (I'm still calling it a bug) and (2) the need for group owners to understand the esoteric process of putting a locked topic on moderation in order to control posts to it by other mods.