moderated Re: #suggestion Member Notice for Donations or Sponsorships #suggestion

Duane

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 07:58 PM, Andrea McGhee wrote:
My members have reported that they never received an acknowledgment for receipt or a sponsorship on groups.io.
I'm sure that an acknowledgment/receipt to the member for sponsorship or a donation would be appreciated.  In the meantime, any member, once signed in to the site, can go to https://groups.io/account?page=billing to see a summary of any payments they've made.  This is covered in the Members Manual, https://groups.io/helpcenter/membersmanual/1/sponsoring-groups-to-help-cover-their-hosting.