moderated Re: #suggestion Subtopics as an available option for groups #suggestion

Andi,

Thinking it about it further now, it seems to me that hashtags and subgroups would actually address your issues even better than subtopics, because they apply overall. If you could create subtopics, you'd have to do that locally, so to speak, with every topic that pertained to the subject matter. Wherreas hashtags and subgroups work globally.