moderated Re: #suggestion Subtopics as an available option for groups #suggestion

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 06:28 AM, Andrea McGhee wrote:
Subtopics would create ease in sorting posts
and make it easier for members to find relevant content.
I have nothing specific against your proposal (although it seems complicated while simple in theory), but would just mention that you could use hashtags for those purposes.