moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:39 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
In general I don't talk about our spam filtering, for obvious reasons. I made a change that allowed some additional messages from non-members through the spam filter.
I can understand not giving details away about the filtering process itself. It was the assertion in that post that messages detected as spam will be forwarded to Mods rather than being rejected that I was wondering about. If that is the case I thought a comment about it would appear on the changelog.

Regards
Andy