moderated Re: Change "Moderated" hashtag new topics so only the replies are moderated #suggestion #bug

Bruce,
I don't think your request sparked controversy, except as a tangent by people misunderstanding the Moderated attribute and what it applies. I'd be fine with your disable option, and I also think that fixing the moderated-first-message bug will give you another good option.
Like you, I'm done here, too!
Best of luck!