moderated Re: Really lock a topic #suggestion

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 08:39 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I find myself unable to support this. It doesn't address my use case, inasmuch as I would now have to moderate the first message,
Bruce,

The whole point of my immediately prior message was to explain to you that I think having to moderate the first message is a bug (or design flaw) and I expect that to be fixed! If fixed, you would NOT have to moderate the first message. That's the point.