moderated Re: Change "Moderated" hashtag new topics so only the replies are moderated #suggestion #bug

Malcolm Austen

On Tue, 02 Nov 2021 14:54:51 -0000, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 07:46 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
It's the use of the hashtag that is moderated.
No, it's the Topic behavior. I think you have been using Moderated hashtags incorrectly.

The topic inherits the behaviour from the hashtag. I believe I use hashtags correctly but that you want a new and different behaviour which could only be done by adding a new hashtag property, not by changing the behaviour of an existing and useful one.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...