moderated Re: Change "Moderated" hashtag new topics so only the replies are moderated #suggestion #bug

Malcolm Austen

On Tue, 02 Nov 2021 14:52:54 -0000, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 07:46 AM, Malcolm Austen wrote:
I don't want to allow every group member to post any message with, say, #admin on it!!
 Then set that hashtag to "use by mods only."

Yea, in fact I have, so here's a better example ...

Suppose I have a general discussion list with a hashtag #announcement that I want to allow anyone to use but always want it moderated so I can check it really is a suitable announcement for the group.

Your change would prevent me doing that wouldn't it?

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...