moderated Re: Change "Moderated" hashtag new topics so only the replies are moderated #suggestion #bug

On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 07:36 AM, Andy wrote:
"serves no obvious useful purpose" may in fact be wrong.
Which is why I used the word "obvious." I challenge anyone to think of a use for this. I think it's a bug. Think about it: it forces the creator of the message/topic themselves to go through moderation when creating the topic. They can't even post the topic without having it approved! If you want that forced on a member, then put the member themself on moderation. So I challenge anyone to think of something - even something "devious" - useful about this behavior. It strikes me as simply, and obviously, wrong.